Members, having received a hired score could you please...
1. lightly put your name inside with soft pencil (next to pencil-written number of your score inside front cover - this is to avoid accidental swapping of scores during the term)
2. spend a little time before next rehearsal rubbing out existing marks. Sorry if they’re in a bad state - do the best you can.
3. always use a soft pencil (2B or softer) and bring a rubber to rehearsals
4. if you know you won’t be singing in the concert please be sure to return your scores BEFORE the concert.
5. If for any reason you can’t sing but had intended to, please return scores to the librarian as soon as possible but NO LATER than the Friday following the concert 6. if your scores are overdue (and we hope they never will be!) there is a £10 fine PLUS the cost of a new book.
Thank you everyone and enjoy singing all those notes!